Northeast Whitewater Lodge, Campground and Guide Service is your best tent camping area for youth groups, New England Recreation Departments, Maine summer camps, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, families, couples and camping enthusiasts looking to enjoy private wooded
tent camping sites or large group tent camping sites in a quiet wooded campground setting. All of our tent camping sites sit amongst the trees and have a picnic table and fire pit for camp cooking and s’more making.
Amenities at Northeast Whitewater Lodge, Campground and Guide Service include our modern and new bathhouse, with hot showers, bathroom and large changing area; WiFi at public areas near our Northeast Whitewater Lodge; souvenir and camping store; and guided trips, tours and instruction for all of your outdoor adventure plans. Choose from our daily whitewater rafting trips, Maine moose watching tours, waterfall hikes, paddleboarding trips and outdoor education programs. Full and half day adventures are scheduled daily for guests to join! When you are not adventuring with Northeast Whitewater, challenge your friends to a game of beach volleyball or shoot some hoops in a game of basketball. Have you ever tried the game cornhole? Cornhole and horseshoes are available with picnic tables for the spectators to cheer you on.
Looking for a unique overnight camping adventure without having to pitch your tent? Check out Northeast Whitewater Yurts! Northeast Whitewater camp sites are exclusive for Northeast Whitewater guests scheduled on activities with us. All tent sites are foot access only.
|Tent Camping sites||$29 / site based on double occupancy|
|Group Tent Camping sites||$15 / person / night|
* 2 night minimum stay on most weekends in Northeast Whitewater Yurts
* Please note all camping sites and Yurts are exclusive for guests joining Northeast Whitewater on any of our trips and tours. All sites are foot traffic only.
Call Northeast Whitewater Lodge, Campground and Guide Service to set up your Moosehead Lake Things to Do or choose from any of our Stay & Play Packages with Northeast Whitewater Camping or our uniquely offered Yurt stay today! 207-695-0151
Tent Camping Checklist
- Tent & Tarp
- Sleeping bags, ground pads and pillow
- Camp chairs
- Headlamp and/or Flashlights with extra batteries
- Camp stove & fuel; matches and or lighter
- Pans, plates and utensils for cooking
- Wash bin with biodegradable soap, sponges and drying cloth
- Personal bathing products and towels for shower room
- All sites are walk to sites.
- Check-in begins at 2 PM. We are open daily until 7 PM. Late arrivals must sign in using mailbox at main office front door. Check-out is by 10:30 AM.