Let our Registered Maine Guides show you whitewater exhilaration and join us on our inflatable kayaking river trips. Our inflatable whitewater kayaks are easy to navigate and perfect for families with kids, summer camps, youth groups, or those looking for easier whitewater rapids. Before you get on the river, you will learn everything you need to know about how to operate your own self-bailing inflatable kayak safely. Your guide is nearby to give you pointers on the rapids; so rest assured that your inflatable kayaking trip will be safe and a thrill! Our Moosehead Lake area rivers offer variety for all skill levels to enjoy inflatable kayaking with us. Northeast Whitewater offers fun inflatable kayaking “ducky trip” options for guests seeking a mild half-day float trip, the more adventurous whitewater inflatable kayaking experience or take in our 2-day overnight whitewater rafting and inflatable kayaking East Outlet Kennebec river trip.
Our inflatable kayak float trip is a leisurely half-day alternative for guests seeking fun in the Maine outdoors at a more relaxing pace. Our inflatable kayak float trip let’s the current guide you, while you soak up the sun and enjoy the scenery on a class II-III river with our registered Maine Guides.
The more adventurous inflatable kayaking Kennebec river trip is our #1 family activity at Moosehead Lake! Raft the Kennebec river with our experienced whitewater raft guides, than hop into your very own inflatable kayak to paddle and play on the lower river. Check out our Kennebec river rafting trip to add inflatable kayaking.
You can also combine your inflatable kayak trip with an Overnight Whitewater Rafting Trip on the Kennebec River for the ultimate 2-day adventure.
- All equipment provided. State-of-the-art self-bailing inflatable kayaks, Type V lifejackets, paddles, helmets, all safety equipment, transportation, Registered Maine Guide on every Inflatable Kayak trip, and photo slideshow of the days adventure (available to purchase at an additional cost). Lunch NOT included on half-day trips.
- Minimum Age 6 years or older on inflatable kayaking half day trips.
- No experience necessary.
- Minimum 8 participants on guided trips or join an existing Inflatable Kayaking trip.
- Wetsuits are available at an additional cost and required on some trips.
- Video is available on any trip at an additional cost and must be requested in advance.
- We pride ourselves on small, personalized trips.