A crackling campfire. Falling asleep on the riverbank to the cadence of whitewater rapids. A brilliant sunrise, followed by a brilliant sunset. Make all this and more part of your Maine vacation when you book an overnight whitewater rafting trip with Northeast Whitewater. No need to pack a tent or a stove! We provide all the equipment, cook delicious meals over the campfire and bring you into the world we love.
Overnight whitewater rafting trips allow for earlier starts and more time on the river. Our overnight camping trips are safe, hassle-free adventures for youth groups, Scouting trips, summer camps, corporate retreats or family vacations. Overnight trips mean the fun doesn’t have to stop when the sun goes down, and your adventure starts up again as soon as the sun rises. Call us to create your own Northeast Whitewater overnight whitewater rafting trip today!
Our Kennebec River overnight trip is our #1 overnight rafting adventure in Maine! Your Registered Maine Guide provides all whitewater rafting and overnight camping equipment. We set up your own private Maine overnight camp at our wilderness island overnight site. Enjoy swimming, paddling around the river and searching for wildlife near our island overnight camping site. We can customize this trip for groups over 12 – Family, friends, summer camps, and scout troops!
Penobscot River Overnight Rafting Trips
The Penobscot River – Famous for class III-V whitewater rafting is your personal playground on a Penobscot River overnight adventure. If you’re looking for world-class, action packed whitewater, this is the overnight rafting trip for you. We provide all the rafting and camping equipment, and our Registered Maine Guides can customize the Penobscot river experience into whitewater rafting, kayaking, ice cave hike, and more, deep in the Maine woods.
Call to inquire about Penobscot River Overnight Adventures
Overnight Whitewater Rafting FAQs
- All equipment provided. State of the art self-bailing rafts and inflatable kayaks, type V lifejackets, paddles, helmets, all safety equipment, transportation, tents, ground pads, 4 meals, Registered Maine Guide on every Inflatable Kayak and whitewater rafting trip, and photo slideshow of the days adventure (available to purchase at an additional cost).
- Minimum Age 8 years or older.
- No experience necessary.
- Minimum 12 participants on guided trips or join an existing overnight trip.
- Wetsuits are available at an additional cost and required on some trips.
- Video is available on any trip at an additional cost and must be requested in advance.
- We pride ourselves on small, personalized trips.